Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tank-Tops & Jeans

Hello! We meet once again ^ ^ I hope you enjoyed my first summer outfit post from yesterday! Now on to the next! Do you think wearing a pair of jeans with a tank-top might look plain? If your answer is yes, then think again!!! There are so many combinations to make that outfit look so UNPLAIN! If you don’t believe me, look again. Just go dig through your closet and pull out the following: A jean jacket, a necklace, a pair of heels, and a hat. With these items you can make a master piece!  Today’s outfit will be a bit different from yesterdays. It’s not the same style, but it will sure make you look diva-licious and smoking hot! Haha notice I was talking about you, not me >.< Anyways don't get discouraged if you can't find something to wear. Just remember choosing them is like creating art. An art piece! I'm getting corny now ^ ^ But yes, just follow those simple step and waahhhlaaaaa! You'll look like them Korea girls (Street Fashion).  See told yah I wasn't lying :) 

~I apologize for the bad quality photos! I need to invest in getting a good camera. But college is on its way so the camera will have to wait. A picture is better than no picture ! ^ ^ Enjoy. 


.....................................................................................................................................
::Daily Life::
This will be my first post about my "daily life." Keep yourself updated with me so you won't miss anything worth seeing! I promise these will make your day feel better :p
So this morning I was munching on my favorite snack of all times, seedweed laver (for those who don't know, they are a thin seasoned seedweed snack). My 6 month year old chihuahua decides to take the bag away from me! So I took it back, grabbed another seedweed, and starting eating it again. Then right when I was going to stick another one in my mouth, she jumped up and snatched it away !!!  I thought she was just going to play with it, but turned out this silly girl started eating it !!! I laughed because she became so hyper after eating one. In the end, she ate all of them~~~ there goes my seedweed snifsnif*** -.-
LoveLeeLuna(c)2014

Note to all: Remember to follow me on instagram to continue on my journey with me!
Instagram: LoveLeeLuna.
Thanks & GoodNight!





2 comments:

  1. I like this post. You sound so happy and energetic. Cute outfit too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Nancy <3 I'm just being me :p Thank you Thank you

    ReplyDelete