Monday, July 7, 2014

LoveLeeLuna's First Outfit

Here it is, my journey continues! My very first outfit for my blog. <3
I decided i'll start writing my blogs about fashion, clothes, shoes, random things, etc. I thought it would be nice to share my different types of style with you guys. Hopefully I give you an idea of what you might want to wear when you're going out with friends or family. First things first, feel confident with your body. Don't stress about how you dress yourself! Everyone is different and has a different taste of style. Love you for you!!! (Remember the motto: "Dress Classy, Not Trashy.")
||Where I got my items:||
 Shirt: TJ-Max (9$)
Shorts: Marshalls (9$)
Jessica Simpson cheeta print heels: Belks (16$)
Cheeta Purse: Ross (13$)
Cheeta Sunglasses: Rue 21 (1$)
Total of my whole entire outfit: I spent about 48$ on all of these!

"Shop happy, Spend wisely" ^ ^
**I made an instagram account for my blog, and for those who would like to continue on my journey with me. Instagram: loveleeluna (Be sure to follow!)** 

~ I'll fix my blog soon. Still a beginner at it!

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job and I love the oitfit. Perfect for the park or brunch. Great steals and finds too!!!


    Xoxoxo,

    GNL

    ReplyDelete