Friday, July 11, 2014

Recent Purchase- Betsey Johnson Bag

Yo! How's everyone doing? I'm doing fine, thank you for asking! Let's see, I really wasn't planning to post anything today, but then again I really need to build up my blog. The process is super slow, but it will be worth it in the end! I'll be talking about this bag I purchased today. I went shopping earlier with my mama and came across this bag. I wasn't sure if I wanted to purchase it, but I couldn't say no to the price! The original price for this Betsey Johnson bag was 68$, but guess how much I got it for??!!?!?!?! Well guys, I got it for $19.99!!! It's actually a brief bag type of thing, but it will become useful to me in the near future. College yah know! This is my first time purchasing a brand name bag. Betsey Jonhson has some super cute designs! I saw these super cute bow wallets too, but I didn't get them, sadly... No worries! There's always next time. With college coming soon, I have to budget my mula. I felt pretty guilty buying it, but I haven't been shopping in a while, so I guess it wont hurt... Yip! I gotta say, I would look pretty awesome carrying this bag with me as a business women haha. I just needed an outfit to match the bag, so I came up with this. Simple, yet classy. Watch out for my at the airport! I'll be walking in fashion. ^ ^
                                                                         


                                             ~Here's how the inside of my bag looks like.~


Remember to follow me on instagram
Instagram: loveleeluna

No comments:

Post a Comment