Thursday, July 10, 2014

Floral Romper

Hiya! Good afternoon everyone. As you can see, yesterday I didn't post anything. I apologize for that (I was in a really bad mood). But yah know, today I am feeling GREAT! Can't you see how fabulous my outfit looks? Hehe! I got this romper back in late April when I went to New York City. YES! This girl went there. I'd say the experience was awesome! I didn't get lost ^ ^ Anyways, I got this romper at Forever 21. Oh my goodness, let me tell yah it was a huge HUGE store. I think it had like 3-4 floors. I forgot, but here, where I live, the store only has 1 floor. Forever 21 is one of my most favorite stores and they have really great deals there! Be sure to check it out!!! So, let me give you guys a tip about strapless tops. For some people, strapless bras don't help push up your booboo. But no worries, you can still wear your bra and that strapless top at the same time! What I really like about cardigans is that they hide your bra strap (and that little fat hanging kekeke). You wouldn't want to wear a regular bra with a strapless top right? That would look tacky >.< Try something new. I challenge you to wear something you never had. Mix & match it and see how it turns out! My outfit's colors don't match, but to me I still think it looks cute. Whoever though grey would go so good with brown?!?! Experiment guys! Have fun. Toodles~

Side Photo:
NYC is very beautiful. It's full of many people all over the country. This photo I took was in Central Park. Very beautiful scenery. Did you guys know many wedding photos are taken there? I saw about 3 different brides taking photos here. And those three brides were all Asians! Haha. They were all beautiful. Seeing things like that makes me happy because those people must feel like the most luckiest human being in this world. Yip, just a side photo for you all! If you haven't go visit NYC!!!  

.......................................................................................................................
||Daily Life||
Can't believe I played game all day yesterday!!! Because my dummy mood was bad T^T Well, while I was playing game, I heard a loud crash like something broke in the kitchen. I asked my brother what happened and he said something broke. So I went to check and that idiot broke a clay plate!!! He told me he was going to heat something to eat and pressed the wrong button for the stove. He turned the first button on and that plate happened to be there. He thought it was the right one so we went away and came back. He checked the food and walked away. Right when he did, the plate exploded into pieces! I told him he could of got hurt if he was still standing there looking at his food to get ready. Geez so irresponsible >.<





1 comment:

  1. OMG! Cute outfit but tell your brother to be more careful and use plastic containers if you have them. Better safe than sorry.

    ReplyDelete